26.12.11

Festive Poncho//Hippie Christmas





Notice the snow-less-ness? Yes, it's very disappointing. This is the second green Christmas I've had in all my 17 years of living.

Wearing: poncho-thrifted; dress-H&M; socks-Ardene; JC Tardy-Free People; ankh pendant-gift; rings-Aldo, gift and vintage

I hope you all had a wonderful December 25th, no matter what you were doing! 
This is what I wore yesterday. I have been getting comments on how Christmas-y this poncho is for the past month and a half, so I decided to wear it on Christmas. I got to spend half of the day with my mom and half of the day with my dad and his side of the family. It was really lovely. 
My brother gave me this gorgeous silver ankh pendant. It is the ancient Egyptian symbol for eternal life, but, it also has many other meanings. I also got this fern ring from my mother and my father got me a gift certificate for Value Village, which I can't wait to spend. I'd love to know what you got for Christmas! Leave me a comment below!

18 comments:

  1. Beautiful jewelry!

    I got a fairly traded alpaca cloak! I'm so excited...! Actually, you might be interested in the jewelry and clothes on here (Novica.com). All artisan hand-crafted, everything's so pretty!

    Have a nice winter break, I know mine was long anticipated..! : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woah, I absolutely love your poncho. It's gorgeous! And your pendant is also amazing. You seriously look so gorgeous!
    -Angelina
    www.angelinlace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely love the poncho! I never get snow on Christmas where I am either. You'd think I'd get used to it... Haha.

    --Amanda
    http://anthropomorphity.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your bloog:***
    aND YOUR STYLE:*

    http://stylishlifeby.blogspot.com/
    kisses
    A

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that poncho!!

    http://www.fashionindahat.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi!
    Love your blog! In love with those shoes! Love love! Found you on an IFB group, follow back at
    http://greenbaymix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your look! It's so wintery!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look so amazing!

    xoxo,

    colormenana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amazing outfit!
    I love the poncho!!! It's just amazing :)

    XOXO
    http://foreverfashion-2011.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the way you've styled your poncho! Very cute with the knee highs :)
    -Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awww girl! You look amazing! Everything is just perfect in this set! Definitely following:)

    P.S.Thanks fot the comment :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I can't believe how good those JC look on you! You make them look great! I love that poncho, it is just the right amount of "festive" :p That pendant is great, it's simple but it has such a meaning!

    Nora
    Nora Finds

    ReplyDelete
  13. eee gift cards to Value Village! BEST INVENTION EVER.
    I love the ankh necklace, it is such a nice symbol. That poncho is supppperr cool.

    we also had a green/actually it was brown and grey christmas. :( :( :( what is with the worlllld?

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow, that poncho is a great thrift find!

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. And this is AMAZING! I love hippie look! Creative outfit!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your wonderful comments! I appreciate them and they make me smile!

share