18.12.11

Lazy Sunday//10 Things






Wearing: Blouse and skirt-thrifted; coat-Guess; satchel-NYC; tights-H&M; wedges-Gap; gold bracelet-gift from my Grandmother; leather bracelet-vintage

My brother took my photos for me today (thanks, Connor). I'm working on improving the quality of my posts, so I would love some feedback! 
I've decided to create a list of ten things about me so that my lovely followers can get to know me better. I encourage you to do the same! Here it is:

1- I am a dedicated pescetarian
2- My favourite food is sushi...or soup
3- I hate snow with a passion, but I think it's beautiful
4- My favourite band is MGMT (and it will always be)
5- I hope to live in New York City someday
6- I've been obsessed with cats my entire life, but I'm allergic
7- I believe in aliens
8- I used to be a competitive gymnast
9- I can't figure out how to use Twitter and it's driving me mad
10- I promise to never ever dye my hair. I quite like my hair colour, actually!

I hope you had a wonderful weekend! 

20 comments:

  1. Amazing look ! I love the shoes

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful shoes! and yes, your hair is a beautiful color : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your hair is an amazing colour, I would never dye it if my hair was like that! I'm allergic to cats as well but I still loooove them. Also I just had to google what a pescetarian was haha. Silly uneducated me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely outfit, like how to styled your hair

    Oh, and it sucks about being allergic to cats

    http://iartfashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love those shoes and little bun. Very pretty.
    http://madnessanmusings.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. This outfit is just lovely; you pull of elegance so well! It's so classic, and I love how you top it all off with the leopard jacket. Ahh. ♥

    You could always get a hypoalergenic cat! I think they hail from Russia or something, so they might be a little expensive, but the ones I've seen are long-haired and gorgeous. Also, I totes believe in aliens, too. This universe is jusy way too big for one little planet to house life.

    ReplyDelete
  7. i want that belt bracelet so bad!!!!!!!!!! its great! The pics look great too.. i love the fact that you posted some with details instead of a bunch of the entire outfit! that´s a plus for me.

    And mgmt!!!!!!!!!!!!! love i too! About to see them in a few month actually ;)

    xx
    Cecily

    ReplyDelete
  8. what a polished look. that coat looks so luxurious and warm- I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I actually can tell that your post quality has improved a lot since the began blogging :) I love this post, not only for your AMAZING outfit, but also for the list :) you used to be a competitive gymnast? Cool!!
    Life is a romantic poem

    ReplyDelete
  10. Pescetarian, I guess that's what I am too! I love your bag and shoes.

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOVE that jacket...such a cute outfit :)

    Annie
    The Other Side of Gray

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful look!!!! Lovely coat.
    Great photos.

    brasileiroantenado.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely coat! It also seems to be warm for the cold days! Liked a lot your blog, you've got a new suscriber! Check put mine ;)

    xxo Ana

    http://imtakingyouhometonight.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very cute!!! I love the boots that you were wearing in the last post..great blog
    xoxo asiahlynn

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great post! Those shoes are great :)
    -Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks for fanning my lookbook and following my blog, you are so sweet! Loving this look on you! The shirt and pleated skirt just go together so well :)

    Kirsti xx
    www.silentsweethearts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is my favorite outfit of yours!!!

    fashionindahat.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. these shoes are amazing!
    lovely post :)
    www.fashionmeasmile.com
    X

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your wonderful comments! I appreciate them and they make me smile!

share