19.12.11

Pleather and Polka Dots






Rings (from left to right): vintage, Sears, gift, gift, Ardene
Wearing: scarf-my house...; jumper, skirt, boots and clutch-thrifted; socks-Joe Fresh

My friend, Shelby, gave me a mood ring today as a one-and-a half-month-late birthday present. You can't quite tell from these photos just how fabulous it is, but IT IS EXTREMELY FABULOUS. It's sparkly. Speaking of things that are fabulous...one of these socks went missing probably 6 months ago and I couldn't find it anywhere, UNTIL YESTERDAY. I decided to go searching in my mother's sock drawer and *poof* there it was. I guess it's only fair because I steal her socks, too...

Christmas countdown: 6 days

13 comments:

  1. Your socks are so cute and I love the color of your sweater! Your outfit is gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg adorable shoes and socks! ^_^ x

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're so cute and stylish !

    ReplyDelete
  4. you look great! love the cool look!
    www.fifthnsixthcloset.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving that sweater!

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I actually love this jumper, especially the colour. It looks great with your hair :)

    Thanks for visiting us over at Le Fanciulle!!

    xx S


    Le Fanciulle

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love that sweater, it looks super cozy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful rings... We love it!

    Much love from the SABO SKIRT girls!
    SHOP: www.saboskirt.com
    BLOG: www.saboskirt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. i absolutely love this ensemble! the mustard, sheer polka dot socks, and leather button down skirt are so genius together

    pandaphilia style
    (2 winner giveaway going on now!)

    ReplyDelete
  10. that. sweater. is. to. die. for. no, really. it's amazing. also, a mood ring!! haha i remember those from the nineties... i totally had one when i was in middle school :p

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am in love with this combination. I think I'm about to explode with cuteness from those stockings + shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fantastic outfit!!

    I gave you a blog award, check out my blog for more information!
    http://beatleinthehaystack.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your wonderful comments! I appreciate them and they make me smile!

share