6.12.11

Snug as a bug.





Voila my makeshift circle scarf, which is actually just a normal scarf wrapped about a million times around my neck.
My nails are Valentine by Revlon.
Scarf - I don't know
Cardigan, dress, belt and oxfords - Thrifted
Tights - H&M

Today involved me wanting to be at home drinking tea, listening to Ryan Adams and napping instead of being lectured about economics at school.
I was almost too dead when I got home to do a post, but I dragged out my trusty tripod anyways.
Mini dresses and cardigans are among my go to pieces when I feel super casual and want to be comfy.

I'm going to eat some indian food and sleeeeep! Woop woop.

14 comments:

  1. Tea, Ryan Adams and Indian food?? Sounds like the perfect day to me! Love the outfit!
    -Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  2. This outfit is so cute! Love the dress! Your black outfit in the post below is also great!

    www.fashionindahat.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a smart idea, I have a ton of super long scarves so will try this styling trick. Love the oxfords too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your shoes
    I want tea now.... :)

    http://iartfashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love those oxfords!
    xo Jac
    thesunshinedistrict.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. ooh i love the colour of that nailpolish, I may have to actually splash out and get it!

    http://rosesandvellum.blogspot.com/
    http://frustratedwriterstyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gotta love dresses and cardis! I love the casual chic look!

    Thanks for stopping by and have a lovely week!

    xoxo,
    Chic 'n Cheap Living

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great outfit! You look so good!
    I'm totally in love with your shoes and dress <3


    Thanks a lot for your sweet comment on my blog, i really appreciate it :]
    x
    www.ofthefoxandthedeer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh hello there you super stylish ginger! great look, all around. i would totally wear that.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute oxfords! I've been searching for a pair like that only with a little heel forever!

    ReplyDelete
  11. sweetie thanks for your comment. Your blog and your style is amazing. I'm your follower wish you'll be mine follower too :)

    http://trendydolap.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. You're adorable!! I love that outfit!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your wonderful comments! I appreciate them and they make me smile!

share