21.12.11

Sprawl II (Mountains Beyond Mountains)





I got this gorgeous denim jacket Value Village yesterday for $6.99. I finally found the perfect one. I've been searching for the perfect one for a while now!


Wearing: Jacket and belt-thrifted; dress-Shoppalu; tights-H&M; wedges-Guess; Rafiki Chain-Me to We

I got this lovely bracelet, called a Rafiki Friendship Chain, from a fundraiser at my school. 100% of the proceeds go to Free the Children's drought relief effort in East Africa and they are made by artisans in Kenya. With the purchase of just one of these bracelets, you can feed a person for a whole month.
Not only are Arcade Fire one of my favourite bands, but they introduced me to one of my all-time biggest girl crushes, singer Regine Cassagne. Not only is she an amazing performer, but she's also adorable. You'll have to watch this video to see for yourself:


17 comments:

  1. I love the red dress. It is perfect for a Christmas party :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great dress, goes well with your beautiful hair!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that denim jacket :) and your dress is so pretty!
    Following you on GFC &bloglovin!

    http://graylavender.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooh i adore arcade fire also! :) you look very pretty also!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wooow!! you look amazing!!
    loved your dress!!
    xoxo

    www.tastemycloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I looove browsing thru value village, u never know what you gonna get! great dress!

    fashionableroad.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lady in red! So pretty and I love the color your nails! Thanks for your sweet comment! Hope you stop by again soon!

    xoxo,
    http://pancakeSTACKER.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great deal for that jacket! Love your dress too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this look and that bracelet is very pretty. I can't believe the sale of one bracelet feeds a person for a whole month!

    ReplyDelete
  10. i love this dress! my gosh it's stunning!
    and thats so awesome that the bracelet feeds a person for a whole month! do you know if they might have a website? i'd be totally interested!

    ps. i love the new music video for sprawl mountain! i got to see them perform last year and it was simply AMAZING. one of the best experiences of my life! Regine shined in her beautiful gold dress! love that woman!
    xx

    http://www.citylaundry.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. you look great! Love how you paired your jacket with the dress..the dress is very nice!
    www.fifthnsixthcloset.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. That dress is lovely!! Love the bracelet also!

    fashionindahat.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Nothing beats a good denim jacket!

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. love your dress :) and you wore it with denim jacket.fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  15. So amazing dress, and u r so cute!<3


    www.weareocean.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Very cute look, I love all the colours, especially your nails! What a great find at Value Village for the denim jacket!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your wonderful comments! I appreciate them and they make me smile!

share