30.12.11

Thrift Haul #1!







 Wearing: blazer, romper and belt-thrifted; headband-Value Village; tights-H&M; booties-Rampage


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here is my first thrift haul EVER! Thanks for the comments, I'm glad you guys actually want to see me ramble on about nothing. Sorry, once again, for the bad quality!


I don't think I say cute or pretty this much in real life...

4 comments:

  1. I haven't watched the video yet, but I think you had quite a few finds from what I can see in your pictures. The print on your romper is absolutely gorgeous; I love the mix of colours. Your headband is such a nice touch to complete the outfit :)
    -Angelina
    www.angelinlace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe! SO GLAD you've made this! you are adorable. that sunflower dress !! AHH! love. with a pair of creepers... and a leather jacket and a jean vest would literally be amazing. and I already professed my love for the romper. ahhhmazing! can't pass anything up at value village, every section must be thoroughly looked though. Sorry your prices are going up, I dont think mine have :/ come to MINNESOTA and thrift for cheaper :) hehehhee

    ps lol i am literally typeing this while I am in the tub.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree, the bigger thrift stores like Value Village are becoming more expensive. I only buy their stuff if it's on sale...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay, for the thrift haul video
    I am really into velvet anything
    Great picks

    http://iartfashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your wonderful comments! I appreciate them and they make me smile!

share